Pigment Pen - #8 - Mirror Effect Black/Charcoal
Handy compressed pigment pen. Just unscrew cap and the applicator sponge is loaded and ready to use.
- Apply your base polish as desired
- Apply a matte or semi matte topcoat (or the pigment will stick to the high shine surface of the polish). We used our Satin Finish topcoat
- Stamp with Stuck on You
- Buff pigment powder onto stamped areas.
- Brush excess pigment away.
- Seal WITH A WATERBASED OR GEL TOPCOAT. Such as our "Watertight" topcoat. Or pigment effect will be dulled.
Must be applied over a no wipe gel topcoat OR our "Stuck on You" sticky stamping polish. Pigment will not adhere to regular stamping polish.
*This pen is a little disappointing and is much like just stamping with black polish*
0.3 to 0.5 gr.