Clear mini mat by Uber Chic
Mini Uber Mat: Black
After we invented the world's first ever nail art mat – we decided to focus in on a few things! Let's face it - we all need a little more room sometimes to make decals - and this mat provides the space and templates to do just that. So create away you creative soul and let the colors fly - this little mat is up for even your biggest nail art challenges!
The color is what is referred to as "clear" but it is not 100% transparent so we're calling it Clear/Opaque White. See product photo for a visual!
The mat is 23 x 20 cm and is specially coated on it's front side to resist dust and lint on the top and engineered to cling to virtually any surface on the bottom – that way your nail art space stays tidy, and doesn't run the risk of moving while you work on your project.
A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT UBER MATS:
Are you tired of ruining every surface you use with acetone and polish? Take your nail art to the next level by experiencing the Uber Mat for yourself. Our nail art mats are the perfect companion for almost every kind of nail art you can imagine.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
1. Easily test out color combos on your mat
2. Protect your table from stains and spills
3. Simple Cleanup: Acetone and Nail Polish Remover proof
4. Create easy peasy stamping decals
5. Reverse stamp like a boss
6. Super flexible for easy cleanup and storage
7. Dry Marble and Dry “Water” Marble like a pro (without the mess!)
8. It’s food-grade so you could literally eat off of it
9. Makes you feel 20% more chic
10. We just put this in here because we know we haven't covered everything you can do with this...
WHAT POLISHES WORK?
For stamping decals we recommend "Bottoms Up" top and base coat. Any polishes in the Hit the Bottle range will stamp well on this mat. For reverse stamping you can use any polish you like, just remember if it is sheer you will need more layers to build opacity in your designs.
LONG TERM LOVE:
Do not let stamper heads (mostly the sticky ones) sit on it for an extended period of time (more than a few hours) as it may cause un-doable bubbling of the mat. We found this happen when you let the flat part of the head sit on the mat overnight. We're thinking this is due to the oils that are found on some stamper heads.
It's 23 cm wide by 20 cm tall.