What's in the polish?
All Hit the Bottle polishes are 5 free, vegan and cruelty free.
- Butyl acetate,
- Ethyl acetate,
- Acetyl tributyl citrate,
- Phthalic anhydride/trimellitic anhydride/glycols copolymer,
- Isopropyl alcohol,
- Adipic acid/fumaric acid/phthalic acid/tricyclodecane dimethanol copolymer,
- Stearalkonium hectorite,
- Citric acid
MAY ALSO CONTAIN:
- Mica, Red 6, Red 7, Red 34, Yellow 5, Yellow 10, White (Titanium Dioxide), Black, Blue 1, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Aluminium and Chrome.
All of these ingredients are cosmetically approved for nail polish.
5 FREE ? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!
5 free means the polishes do not contain any of the following
- dibutyl phthalate
- formaldehyde resin.
- xylene (Our "Varnish without a Trace" topcoat does contain xylene)
- gluten - sometimes used in top and basecoats, rest assured ours are gluten free!
- triphenyl phosphate TPHP
- ethyl tosylamide
- coconut oil