"White Undies" - peel off base coat
PLEASE NOTE - due to the rigid nature of dip powders this product is not suitable to be used underneath them
A white water based nail polish that doubles as a peel off base coat. You can wear any nail polish you like over this, just make sure the white base is completely dry first! Australian made.
Great for chunky glitters, microglitters, flakies, sheer polishes and neons. This polish has been specifically made to stay on your nails, until you need it to peel off. Makes removing glitter polishes a breeze!
- For best results ensure your nails are clean, dry and oil free. A quick swipe with acetone or a nail dehydrator may be useful.
- Apply two to three thin coats and allow to dry completely. Thinner coats will dry quicker and last longer. It is best to NOT cap the free edge with the base coat.
Being water based, this product is slower drying (especially in humid weather) than a regular base coat. A short 10 sec blast with a hair dryer can be used to speed up the drying time.
- Apply your polish as normal, making sure to cap the free edge.
- When you are ready to peel off your polish, just lift an edge with an orange stick and peel. PLEASE for the love of nails (and fingers) everywhere we recommend you don't use a metal cuticle pusher to remove your polish!
- Removing your polish will be easier after a shower or when your hands have been wet.
Or the following youtube video review of "White Undies"