Stamping mat by Uber Chic
ALL NEW LOOK! After we invented the world's first nail art mat - we set our minds on improving it and making it into something even better. Introducing the all new Uber Mat: it's officially time to upgrade your work space.
We've added some fun new icons that you can fill in with your polish or chunky glitter to make the most amazing nail art decals. We've also added black nail guides as well as moved them into the middle to bring your nail art into center focus. We saw a lot of people using out mat to paint letters free-handed so we thought our alphabet and numbers would be the perfect addition to our all new look. The ruler was the next idea to come up - if you struggle knowing if a design will fit your nails - measure both and see!
THE ORIGINAL NAIL ART MAT
Are you tired of ruining every surface you use with acetone and polish? Take your nail art to the next level by experiencing the Uber Mat for yourself. Our nail art mats are the perfect companion for almost every kind of nail art you can imagine.
What does it do?
1. Easily test out color combos on your mat
2. Protect your table from stains and spills
3. Simple Cleanup: Acetone and Nail Polish Remover proof
4. Create easy peasy stamping decals with polish or glitter mixed with Top Coat
5. Reverse stamp like a boss
6. Super flexible for easy cleanup and storage
7. Dry Marble and Dry “Water” Marble like a pro (without the mess!)
8. It’s food-grade so you could literally eat off of it
9. Smoosh your polish and make a fun look
10. Measure a design to see if it will fit your nails...or use it for homework. But that's not as fun.
11. Create letters and numbers out of polish or glitter mixed with polish with absolute ease!
12. We just put this in here because we know we haven't covered everything you can do with this...
WHAT POLISHES WORK?
For stamping decals we recommend "Bottoms Up" top and base coat. Any polishes in the Hit the Bottle range will stamp well on this mat. For reverse stamping you can use any polish you like, just remember if it is sheer you will need more layers to build opacity in your designs.
LONG TERM LOVE:
Do not let stamper heads (mostly the sticky ones) sit on it for an extended period of time (more than a few hours) as it may cause un-doable bubbling of the mat. We found this happen when you let the flat part of the head sit on the mat overnight. We're thinking this is due to the oils that are found on some stamper heads.
It's 40 cm wide by 30 cm tall so big enough for whatever nail craft you'd like to try.